2023 Regional Meeting of Directors and Heads of Maritime Administrations (DIHMAR) – Antigua & Barbuda
RAC/REMPEITC was invited to present at the second annual Regional Meeting of Directors and Heads of Maritime Administrations (DIHMAR) regarding recent work of the Center and to address concerns of delegates regarding pollution from ships across the region. Nadia Gour...
RAC/REMPEITC-Caribe was invited to participate in a workshop at the Suriname Energy, Oil and Gas Summit of 2023 in Paramaribo, Suriname. Matthew Martin represented the Center on 21 June 2023 at the Cross-Border Oil Spill Prevention, Preparedness and Response Workshop...
The International Oil Spill Conference (IOSC), May 13-16, 2024 in New Orleans, LA brings together the broadest range of global oil spill response professionals to discuss the latest research, technology, and resources impacting our community today. In order to make it...
To promote its objectives, RAC/REMPEITC-Caribe conducts national and regional activities throughout the Wider Caribbean Region
- Regional MARPOL Workshop – Annexes III, IV & V – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Regional Ballast Water Management Workshop – Cartagena, Colombia
- National Workshop on Implementation of AFS Convention – Havana, Cuba
- National Workshop on Contingency Planning – Bridgetown, Barbados
- National OPRC I/II Workshop – Havana, Cuba